We conduct training on information and knowledge management, Geographical Information Systems, process improvements, monitoring and evaluation, bench marking and detail project and knowledge management. We also conduct events which address and allow the opportunities to collaborate on knowledge management, data and information analysis in humanitarian sector.
Humanitarian Knowledge Management Training
Humanitarian Knowledge Management course is conceptualized from a practical point of view with the experience of working with humanitarian organizations by avoiding theoretical approach to KM.
Humanitarian Knowledge Management (HKM) training emphasis on how to implement an efficient method of collecting, storing and disseminating the informational and knowledge assets which are intellectual resources of any humanitarian organization. Knowledge is a vital aspect for achieving organizational success and efficiency. This Humanitarian Knowledge Management course from training teaches you how to create a system that captures knowledge purposefully for incorporation into business strategies, policies, and practices to follow at all levels of the organization.
This course helps construct the knowledge base of the organization by improving, systematizing, retaining and making use of the intellectual resources of its employees in the humanitarian context. Such intellectual resources are acknowledged as an important competitive edge and a driver of effectiveness for every organization.
2 Days ( 5 Hrs /Day )
- Concepts behind knowledge and information management
- Do’s and Don’ts of successful knowledge management with practical examples
- Knowledge management lifecycle and loop holes
- Identify the knowledge management paradigm with case studies
- Identify right model for your organization
- Who’s Doing What Where?
- Designing KM Strategy
- Way forward to implement KM in the organization, practical problems and solutions
- The programmatic/financial needs of the humanitarian organizations
- Building a business case
- Knowledge mapping , Meta data, visualization, GIS
- Incorporating Indicators, baselines, collaboration and tools for collaboration
- Finding success stories
- The customization of model
Implementing Knowledge Management
- Gathering support
- Identifying opportunities for revenue streams
- Key knowledge management techniques
- A map for success
- Using Infographics
- Developing MIS or knowledge repositories
Tips for Success
- Chief knowledge officer
- Knowledge management skill checklist
- The knowledge management imperative
- Barriers and helpers to success
- Knowledge management officers
- Information management officers
- Project managers
Register at : http://coactions.org/contact-us/